NEW Post Doctoral Researcher positions: 2 full time positions are now available to work on a new H2020 EU funded “ShikiFactory 100: Modular cell factories for the shikimate pathway” research grant. Application deadline: 18/02/2019
- Research Associate in Synthetic Biology and Microbial Strain Engineering – Web Link
- Research Associate in Computational Biology for Metabolic Pathway Design – Web Link
New PhD vacancies are now being advertised on the University of Manchester PG website. There a currently a number of opportunities available to work in the field of Synthetic Biology. Another good way of seeing all the opportunities available is to visit Find-a-PhD. com (Link) and search for Synthetic biology and Manchester.
Individual opportunities will be highlighted here when available but all job vacancies are advertised on the University job website.
Independent Research Fellows: If you are an independent Research Fellow with your own funding or are currently applying for a research fellowship and would be interested in working with the Centre please contact Ros Le Feuvre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Technologist in DNA packaging and delivery
- Technologist in metabolic metrology
- PDRA Mammalian Synthetic Biology
- PDRA Optogenetics and Tissue Engineering
Further details on all posts can be found via http://www.synbio.ed.ac.uk/vacancies